APPLICATION FOR SEPT 2023 is CLOSED
Application to the EMSHIP Master starting in Sept 2024 (with scholarship) is open early October 2023 (ONLINE application only)
About 25 EMSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS will be available for all the nationalities (EU et NON EU students). There is no limitation, all nationalities are welcome.
Applications must be completed before 31th January 2024 to be eligible for scholarship.
Application without scholarship will be possible until 15th April 2024 for Non European Students and until 15th June 2024 for EU students
Rescue boat contest - Emship 2019
EMSHIP students video - Graduation ceremony
Video from Wajiha
Sponsors - EMSHIP RINA AWARD 2014, 2018
Sponsors - EMSHIP DNV AWARD 2013
- ICAM - School of mechanical and manufacturing engineering (FRANCE).
- “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati (UGAL), Romania.
- University of Genoa (UNIGE), Italy.
- SouthHampton Solent University (SOLENT), UK.
- Zachodniopomorski Uniwersytet Technologiczny (ZUT), (West Pomeranian University of Technology), Poland.
- University of Michigan (NAME, USA).
- University of Osaka (NAOE, Japan).
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro).
- University of New South Wales (UNSW, Australia).
- Pusan National University, KOSORI (PNU, Korea).
- Istanbul Technical University (ITU, Turkey).
- University of Sciences and Technology of Oran Mohamed Boudiaf (USTO-MB, Algeria).
- WEGEMT - European Association of Universities in Marine Technology and Related Sciences (UK).
EMSHIP+ is a new Master course in 2 years organised in the continuation of former EMSHIP programme in 1,5 year (co-funded by Erasmus Mundus (Erasmus+) programme)