The next application for September 2019 remains only open to European candidates
For NON EU candidates, application for Sept 2019 is closed. Next application for Sept 2020 will be open (online registration) in Oct 2019.
There are 20 full Erasmus Mundus scholarships for EU and NON-EU available for Sept 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
The recruitement concerns only the Emship Master M120 (2 years).
EMSHIP students video - Graduation ceremony
Sponsors - EMSHIP RINA AWARD 2014, 2018
Sponsors - EMSHIP DNV AWARD 2013
- University of Liège (ULiège), Belgium –Coordinator.
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes (ECN), France.
- University of Rostock (URO), Germany.
- Zachodniopomorski Uniwersytet Technologiczny (ZUT), (West Pomeranian University of Technology), Poland.
- Universidad Politecnica de Madrid (UPM), (University Polytechnic of Madrid), Spain.
- University of Michigan (NAME, USA).
- University of Osaka (NAOE, Japan).
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro).
- University of New South Wales (UNSW, Australia).
- Pusan National University, KOSORI (PNU, Korea).
- Istanbul Technical University (ITU, Turkey).
- University of Sciences and Technology of Oran Mohamed Boudiaf (USTO-MB, Algeria).
- WEGEMT - European Association of Universities in Marine Technology and Related Sciences (UK).
EMSHIP+ is a new Master course in 2 years organised in the continuation of former EMSHIP programme in 1,5 year (co-funded by Erasmus Mundus (Erasmus+) programme)