The application for September 2020 is extended to the 19th of January 2020 (for new applications)
There are 20 full Erasmus Mundus scholarships for NON-EU (from any countries) and 8 for EU students
The recruitment concerns only the Emship Master M120 (2 years).
Rescue boat contest - Emship 2019
EMSHIP students video - Graduation ceremony
Sponsors - EMSHIP RINA AWARD 2014, 2018
Sponsors - EMSHIP DNV AWARD 2013
- ICAM - School of mechanical and manufacturing engineering (FRANCE).
- “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati (UGAL), Romania.
- University of Genoa (UNIGE), Italy.
- SouthHampton Solent University (SOLENT), UK.
- Zachodniopomorski Uniwersytet Technologiczny (ZUT), (West Pomeranian University of Technology), Poland.
- University of Michigan (NAME, USA).
- University of Osaka (NAOE, Japan).
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro).
- University of New South Wales (UNSW, Australia).
- Pusan National University, KOSORI (PNU, Korea).
- Istanbul Technical University (ITU, Turkey).
- University of Sciences and Technology of Oran Mohamed Boudiaf (USTO-MB, Algeria).
- WEGEMT - European Association of Universities in Marine Technology and Related Sciences (UK).
EMSHIP+ is a new Master course in 2 years organised in the continuation of former EMSHIP programme in 1,5 year (co-funded by Erasmus Mundus (Erasmus+) programme)