The next application for September 2019 has started on 15th September 2018.
Deadline for application with scholarship is 31st January 2019.
Application must be fullfilled online.
Application period without scholarship is open until 1st April 2019.
We are expecting to have full Erasmus Mundus scholarships around July 2019.
The recruitement concerns only the Emship Master M120 (2 years), No recruitement for EMSHIP M90 (18 Months).
EMSHIP students video - Graduation ceremony
Sponsors - EMSHIP RINA AWARD 2014, 2018
Sponsors - EMSHIP DNV AWARD 2013
- University of Michigan (NAME, USA).
- University of Osaka (NAOE, Japan).
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro).
- University of New South Wales (UNSW, Australia).
- Pusan National University, KOSORI (PNU, Korea).
- Istanbul Technical University (ITU, Turkey).
- University of Sciences and Technology of Oran Mohamed Boudiaf (USTO-MB, Algeria).
- WEGEMT - European Association of Universities in Marine Technology and Related Sciences (UK).
EMSHIP+ is a new Master course in 2 years organised in the continuation of former EMSHIP programme in 1,5 year (co-funded by Erasmus Mundus (Erasmus+) programme)