To apply to Emship program you should :
- Read carefully the Eligibility conditions.
- Create an account ( login and password).
- Fulfill the application form.
- Upload all requested documents*:
-Copy of ID card and or passport, and a copy of nationality certificate dated of the year of the registration issued
-Copy of your Secondary School Diploma + transcript
-Copy of your diploma of Bachelor degree + Transcripts (and eventually of your MSc Degree).
-Cover letters with your motivations
-Recommendation letters (2)
-Summary of your last dissertation (BsC or MSc)
-An English Proficiency certificate
-Official documents for the past five years (year by year) if they are not covered by your last diploma
- Validate your application (Once your application is validate, you receive a confirmation’s email)
*All documents must be translated to English or French (by sworn translator) and all copies have to be sworn.
**Eligibility conditions: In order to be eligible, you must hold a Bachelor Degree obtained after at least 3 years of studies.