1) The deadline for new admission is 15 Jan 2022
2) Students who has applied can update their application after the deadline until 30 JAn 2022, but has to inform the EMSHIP coordinator by email
3) Late admission, after 15th JAn 2022 (for EU students and for Self Funded students and special windows - see list below) can be requested by email to the EMSHIP coordinator
About 25 full ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIPS will be available for all the nationalities (EU et NON EU students).
About 5 of these scholarships will be dedicated to ALBENIA, BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA, KOSOVO and MONTENEGRO (Western Balkans) and similarly to ALGERIA, EGYPT, ISRAEL, JORDAN, LEBANON, LIBYA, MOROCCO, PALESTINE, SYRIA, TUNISIA or to ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, BELARUS, MOLDAVA and UKRAINE (European Neighbourhoud countries).
Rescue boat contest - Emship 2019
EMSHIP students video - Graduation ceremony
Video from Wajiha
Sponsors - EMSHIP RINA AWARD 2014, 2018
Sponsors - EMSHIP DNV AWARD 2013
- ICAM - School of mechanical and manufacturing engineering (FRANCE).
- “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati (UGAL), Romania.
- University of Genoa (UNIGE), Italy.
- SouthHampton Solent University (SOLENT), UK.
- Zachodniopomorski Uniwersytet Technologiczny (ZUT), (West Pomeranian University of Technology), Poland.
- University of Michigan (NAME, USA).
- University of Osaka (NAOE, Japan).
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro).
- University of New South Wales (UNSW, Australia).
- Pusan National University, KOSORI (PNU, Korea).
- Istanbul Technical University (ITU, Turkey).
- University of Sciences and Technology of Oran Mohamed Boudiaf (USTO-MB, Algeria).
- WEGEMT - European Association of Universities in Marine Technology and Related Sciences (UK).
EMSHIP+ is a new Master course in 2 years organised in the continuation of former EMSHIP programme in 1,5 year (co-funded by Erasmus Mundus (Erasmus+) programme)