If you fill in the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (see link “Application form”), you automatically apply for a scholarship (unless you mention the opposite). Nothing else to do. Allocation will be done by the EMSHIP consortium based on the application quality and the availability of funds.
These scholarships are available for applicants to Master program.
EMSHIP M120 tuition fees for the 2 years are the following:
- EU applicants: 1.5k €/year instead of 4.0k € for EU self funded students starting in September 2019.
- Non-EU applicants: 6k €/year instead of 8.0k € for NON EU self funded students starting in Septebmer 2019.
1- ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIPS (given by EU)
For the next cohort (September 2019) 15 Erasmus Mundus scholarships should be available (to be confirmed in June 2019)
2- CONSORTIUM SCHOLARSHIPS (industrial scholarships)
The consortium offers industrial scholarships for EU and NON EU candidates applying to M120. The number (5-8/intake) and amount of scholarships will be fixed according to to the fund availability.
It will be distributed according to candidate CV’s quality and their motivation.
A full scholarship is not given. We prefer to give partial scholarship to several students instead of full ones to only a few.
Consortium scholarship may include (up to):
• Tuition fees (up to 5.000€ / year, valid for 2 years).
• Free Health insurance at ULiège.
• Travels: up to 500€.
• Monthly allocation for living and housing (200-300€/month, during 24 months).
3- ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS
Academic Scholarship concerns excellent applicants, and this scholarship will cover a part of tuition fees and about 500€ / month for EU student and 850€ / month for non EU students.
4- MOBILITY SCHOLARSHIPS (EU mobility Grant)
If a student has not yet benefited from an ERASMUS study grant, he/she can apply during his/her stay at ULiège for a standard ERASMUS mobility grant (mobility inside EU) for the mobility to ECN, URO or ZUT (up to 12 months – beware: internship period can’t be covered by this scholarship). This is accessible to all students (except for those who have full Erasmus Mundus Scholarship or a Consortium Scholarship).
It is aimed to cover a part of the expenses due to the mobility, but it is not at all sufficient for a living! The scholarship is a lump sum (200~300€/Month), calculated on the basis of the destination and the number of months of study to be done there. A first transfer of 70% of the grant is done at the beginning of the stay in the destination university, after completion by the student of a certain number of administrative tasks, and the remaining 30% are transferred at the end of the mobility period, after completion by the student of a certain number of administrative tasks. The administrative tasks will be explained to the applicants in due time.
Full information will be given to eligible students at the beginning of the semester in Liege, by the International Office.
CONTACTS for Application: : Mrs C Reynders , from ULiège